These recipes uses CANNABIS OIL / CANNA OIL – See the recipe here
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons THC oil
5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 ½ tablespoons light corn syrup
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon applesauce
3 egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set this aside.
- Pour the THC oil and the chopped chocolate into a double boiler over high heat. As the water boils in the lower pan, whisk the chocolate and oil until melted. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the corn syrup, brown sugar and applesauce. Stir in the vanilla and egg whites. Beat the mixture until smooth, and then stir in the flour mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
- Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 20 minutes. The brownies are ready when the center of the top is almost firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack. Enjoy these chocolate treats!
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup Crisco
½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon extract
Icing – of your choice but lemon is good.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
- blender or food processor
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup CannaOil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
This recipe uses CANNABIS TINCTURE – See the recipe here
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill the corn for 5 minutes per side, or until tender. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cob and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the black beans, red pepper, green pepper and onion.
- Combine cilantro, CannaOil, garlic, lime juice and chipotle sauce to food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over corn and mix salad together.
- sieve or fine strainer
- jug or pitcher
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- ½ cup water, distilled
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
- 6 mint leaves
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit. Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until everything is well blended.
- Filter the watermelon juice through the sieve and into your pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and mint leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, or serve immediately over ice.